The fastest and most efficient way to bring sellers and buyers together for a hassle free sale.
A real estate auction is an innovative and effective method of selling real estate. It is an intense and accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of property through open and competitive bidding. Auctions can be an effective marketing tool in both strong and soft real estate markets. As a marketing strategy, the real estate auction provides a distinct array of benefits and advantages.
If you have one or more properties that you’d like to sell, consider these great Auction Benefits for Sellers:
- The seller sets the terms and conditions.
- High seller holding costs are eliminated.
- The seller knows when the property is expected to sell.
- Buyers make a firm decision about the property.
- Fast marketing, one-day auction and quick closing
- The seller can be assured that the property will be sold at true market value.
- The requirement to have numerous open houses and property showings is reduced.
- Competitive bidding among buyers means that prices actually escalate during the process
- The property is exposed to a large number of pre-qualified buyers.
If you’re in the market to buy property, consider these great Auction Benefits for Buyers:
- The seller is motivated to sell.
- The buyer may receive favorable financing.
- There are no contingencies because the terms are known.
- Buyers compete fairly and on the same terms as other buyers.
- Buying real estate at auction is an exciting method of purchase for many.
- An auction reduces the time to purchase property, including negotiations.
- Buyers—not sellers, agents, or appraisers—determine the property’s true market value.
- Buyers based in the United States are able to participate in-person at our live events or online.